Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hey everyone! 
Check out the logo I created for my first project using Illustrator!
The logo is for a desirable beach bar business I hope to have one day! :)



I imagine to have this beach bar restaurant located in Clear Water, Florida. I want it to be near only the best, five star resorts/hotels to receive target market (upper class, vacationers.) The vibe I am going for is sexy and relaxed with the best beach bar food their is. I want the bar food to be high quality food and unique. I chose feminine, mermaid figure, to show that the bar is sexy. I wanted her to be a mermaid, since the restaurant bar is on the water. The martini glass, to show that it's a place to grab a drink and food. The font script, to add to edginess. 

Below are some original sketches that I came up with when formulating potential business/logo ideas for this project. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment